I thought I would post some of the pictures of all our essential activities that have gone on this past few weeks :o)
Jaime's artwork was selected for a show at a local gallery downtown.
I went to Utah to bring Haley home after a successful, fun year at BYU
Dallin performed wonderfully at his recital
Jaime and Erin finished a great season of swimming. Jaime took first place in the league meet 100 m freestyle :-D


The strawberries are on and we made freezer jam- lots of it. -Okay, this wasn't essential, but it was fun to learn (even with the TONS and I do mean TONS of sugar in it) Thanks to my friend Liesl for sharing her secret. Store -bought jam will never find it's way on my shelf again!
The strawberries are on and we made freezer jam- lots of it. -Okay, this wasn't essential, but it was fun to learn (even with the TONS and I do mean TONS of sugar in it) Thanks to my friend Liesl for sharing her secret. Store -bought jam will never find it's way on my shelf again!
4 comments:
Hello? Good to see you here!
I do remember Brayden at 2, he always made me smile! It doesn't sound like things have gotten less hectic for you at this time of year, just different. Very impressive spring time happenings there!
Tell Jaime congrats! Beautiful picture!! Love your pic of jam. I bottle jam this month too, it's so satisfying to see it lined up! Love it.
We were sad to miss you with Haley-- we would have totally popped over when you were in town to say hi or help with boxes..etc.... ;) I'm sure you are so happy to have her home for the summer!
It's finally JUNE - MAY MADNESS is FINALLY over!
Post a Comment