Thursday, December 16, 2010

A New Adventure....

Yesterday, it was time for one of those "mental health" days (mainly mine) so we took off school and spent one last day at Disneyland before the Christmas crowds arrived. Unfortunately Erin had finals, and Dad is not the Disney fan I am,
so it was just me and the boys.
I was super excited to go -- I LOVE Disneyland!-- but soon after we entered the park I realized this was not going to be my usual Disney experience. The boys didn't want to go to the Disneyland park, they opted for just California Adventure (cuz the rides are more exciting??) We went from ride to ride. No princess photos,
No looking at princess costumes, or dolls or toys. No castle. Nothing. No pausing to look at everything glittery and shiney....Just rides and food and rides.
I did manage to steal a couple photos when they let me --- only because I used my iphone and not a "real" camera. Somehow that's more tech-y or closer to a video game of some sort. Whatever works, right?

3 comments:

Janna said...

You got an iphone??

Renée said...

Early Christmas gift... :o)

Debbie said...

That's fun to have a different perspective! Boys are always a good adventure!! ;)