Sunday, April 10, 2011

Newness...

It's funny how new surroundings can make such a difference. I've been wanting to paint the inside of our house since before we moved in nearly 3 years ago. I've tackled a few rooms but the main rooms seemed so overwhelming. But, it finally happened. Three wonderful painters arrived and did the deed. I can't express how not looking at brown walls has made me feel. I am so happy I'm having them come back this week to do all my interior doors and master bedroom. Bliss. :o)
It may sound trivial as well as a little shallow, but honestly, the past three years have had a few challenges and these bright shiny new walls seem to mark a beautiful end to them. I'm sure trials are on the horizon, but I am grateful to say farewell to a few every now and then.
Oh- and did I mention that ONE daughter is HOME from college??? And another girl comes home very soon. Happy, Happy Mom. Not happy is the Dad who heard about the $100 extra heavy luggage fees she had to charge on our credit card to get her precious college cargo home. Ouch!

No comments: