It is true. Yesterday our baby turned 7. Unbelievable. They say (whoever "they" are I still don't know- maybe "they" are you and I just a little wiser) that time is passing quicker and now I really believe it. Haley was 7 when we moved to Bakersfield and I thought she was so old. Now, she really is old and 7 doesn't seem so big.
I went in to wake up Brayden for school (something that is not always pleasant) and found him completely under the covers, head and all. " Time to get up, Birthday Boy," I said. From underneath the piles of blankets he yelled with as much enthusiasm as I have ever heard " I'm Seven!" As though he had been waiting his whole life for this day. I guess when you are 6, turning 7 really is the greatest thing. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment