Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas card chronicles

  • This is what happens when the best laid plans of getting a family photo done early go awry: I thought I was so smart to have our picture taken in Nauvoo by the Missippi this summer before Haley left for school and we (me) were not stressed about getting it done. Well, in the wonderful age of digital photos- the worst happened..... Anyway, after I mourned the loss of our photos we tried again. We would be together for a weekend in October. Yes! Surely we could have a beautiful shot with the mountains or temple in the back. Nope. Rain. The ENTIRE weekend. When does it rain for 3 days straight in Provo? Okay, last resort. Haley would be home for Thanksgiving and I knew a good friend with a great camera. "Quick kids, get on a green shirt and say cheese."
    Thanks to Sue AGAIN for taking our picture -You are a good friend. Jaime's wonderful photo editing skills made this card our favourite one ever. If you ever need photos played with or pictures taken, she has the eye and the ability. I hope to publish some of her photos soon.

3 comments:

JOY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JOY said...

I finally found your blog! SO cute. WHo's your photographer - I want to HIRE her! She does amazing work!

Janna said...

Hi Renee-
I finally found your blog too. Now we can be blogging friends.