It's been a little while since I have posted, and I guess all the pictures I will be adding shortly will tell you why. We have been so busy around here that the blog has taken a back seat to the activities. These pictures are from the Stake Formal Jaime attended earlier this month. Her date was a handsome Nils - with a slight twist. Without going into long dramatic details- and believe me there are dramatic details- Nils took both Jaime's friend Emma and Jaime as his date. They are all great friends and had a the best time. We bought Jaime's dress at the Garment District in LA and after a little sewing and much stress on my part, I added some sleeves and a back to it. It turned out really pretty. She looks great in purple. :) The parents catered dinner for all the couples and then they were lucky enough to be escorted to the dance in a limousine. The only time I've ever been in a limo was with Terri Clark before one of her concerts, and that was only briefly. The kids had a great time and I am so thankful for all those hard workers that put the dance on. With school dances being so ridiculous, it is nice to send our kids out to a safe, fun, wholesome evening.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
LDS - Tri- Stake Formal
It's been a little while since I have posted, and I guess all the pictures I will be adding shortly will tell you why. We have been so busy around here that the blog has taken a back seat to the activities. These pictures are from the Stake Formal Jaime attended earlier this month. Her date was a handsome Nils - with a slight twist. Without going into long dramatic details- and believe me there are dramatic details- Nils took both Jaime's friend Emma and Jaime as his date. They are all great friends and had a the best time. We bought Jaime's dress at the Garment District in LA and after a little sewing and much stress on my part, I added some sleeves and a back to it. It turned out really pretty. She looks great in purple. :) The parents catered dinner for all the couples and then they were lucky enough to be escorted to the dance in a limousine. The only time I've ever been in a limo was with Terri Clark before one of her concerts, and that was only briefly. The kids had a great time and I am so thankful for all those hard workers that put the dance on. With school dances being so ridiculous, it is nice to send our kids out to a safe, fun, wholesome evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the dress, and the whole idea behind the LDS formal.
WOW! I love the color of that dress and she looks amazing in purple. How did you find material to match? I'm very very impressed. It looks like it was a fun night.
Post a Comment