THANK YOU.
He is not alone in causing the excitement that seems to follow this particularly large group of boys, but he is in the thick of it. I love them all and think they are terrific boys.
Seriously though, if we just approach these boys like we would a
pinball machine

- a little zapping, zinging, and slight tapping along the way-
I think they'll all turn out great.
2 comments:
Having posted similar feelings a time or two, all I can say is I get it!
I think it's hard, especially in the primary class setting, to see the individual strengths children have... particularly when it's a large group of boys! I missed Brayden last week at scouts. We did something artistic that I know he would have put thought and care into, and motivated the other guys to do their best as well.
P.S. Those pictures are adorable!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ok that last one of Brady hanging from the patio pole is HILARIOUS. I can't believe I've never seen that one before!!
Post a Comment