
Erin Graduated from Liberty High School and is off to join her sister Jaime so quickly at BYU for the summer that I barely have time to create this post. It's been a whirlwind last few weeks with all the events and commotion. I guess now that this is daughter #3, I am not as emotional (at least on the outside) as I was with daughter #1. Realizing the great adventures ahead for our children seems to take a bit of the edge off things... just a bit though.
Found these photos from days gone by and had to start with them.



A hard part for me about children leaving home is missing their friends. I grow attached to these kids that have often times been as much a part of our family as our own children, and then all of a sudden, they are gone. I could go on and on and blog about each one of Erin's friends- their talents, their personalities, their accomplishments, but let me just say they are all TERRIFIC kids!

Michelle and Sarah, friends, neighbors and surrogate sisters since age 3. Love these girls. :)

Erin and Michelle-
I couldn't create this post without sharing this picture. If you take my energetic, jumping boy out of the photo, you will see a beautiful picture of Erin and friends-- thankfully, we took a few more after hog-tying Brayden. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment