Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The final cut

Jaime (and I) have spent the past couple weeks putting together a sampling of artwork for her portfolio. She has more work to come, but since I asked some of you via email for your input, I wanted to post what has gone in so far. I think they are amazing and lovely and wonderful and am so proud to show them off here. As for favourites, I don't know if I have one, but let me know if you do. She would love the feedback!

















5 comments:

Mamawags said...

Oh WOW!! I love so many, but I'd have to admit that the four girls laying on their backs is my absolute favorite!! I would so love one with my five kids. It is sooooo cool. Maybe I should hire her now before she gets famous and expensive!!

Of course, maybe she already is both of those!! :)

Memzy said...

By far my fave is the girls in the grass and the skeleton one! Way to go Jaime!

Grammy said...

They are all amazing, but I love the shoes.

Sherry said...

Ummmm....WOW!!!! Before I even saw the comments my favorite was of course the one with the four girls laying on their backs too. Maybe I'm a little biased having 4 girls myself BUT does she sell them? Seriously, I would LOVE to buy a copy of that one. My 2nd favorite is the girl on the bike close to the finish line. That one reminds me of Madelyn. I would buy a copy of that one too. 3rd and 4th favorites are the shoes and the skeletons. Jaime has an amazing gift.

Renée said...

You are all so sweet! She really is thinking of doing some freelance work along with her art camp this summer to earn $ for college. I will check with her on your requests and have her get back with you. :-)