Doug, Jaime, Emma, Patrick
Last night was our tri - stake LDS Prom-- (created several years ago due to the over priced, lack of taste, decent dancing and clothing worn at proms, offered by the high schools here) With Jaime graduating and heading off to school in the Fall this was her last formal 'sob'. The girls had a great time planning and getting ready for the night. It's always an eventful day (week) full of hair, nails, shoe, dress and accessory swapping. I think we counted 3 dresses, shoes, jewelry, and a couple pair of eyelashes all from our closets that wound up on some beautiful girls. I can't deny that I love it. I love seeing the girls have fun being girls. My wanna be photographer fingers wanted to snap pictures of every moment but I knew my less than "wanna have photos taken of her" daughter would not appreciate it so here are the few I managed to capture
Abby and Emma getting glammed up--


Jaime and her date decided to go a little non-traditional in their attire. Doug had a "designer" jacket that was sooo perfect and fun! I made Jaime a matching wrap and she (yes, she is a VeRy TaLEnteD artist!) painted co-ordinating nails and toes.

They had a fun night with loads of kids who sadly, I don't have ANY pictures of-- 'sob' . But that's what I get for trying not to hover and be too involved in their evening.
2 comments:
Wow what a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress.
Jaime looks gorgeous-- looks like a really fun event!! So sad these high school times are coming to an end!
Post a Comment